Saturday, March 7, 2009

She



I gotta tell You something,
and i have this in my heart all time;
may be today is the right day.


You're there when i wanted,
even when i don't call u.
You are precious,
At times i feel i don't deserve You,
But you are still there for me.

You are an angel in Satan's attire
a devil in disguise.

You gave me birth,You grew me up,
You showed me what love is,You excited me,
You ignited a feeling in me that
i have never felt before,
and i thought i knew you very well,
but you are still a mystery.

You are like chilled lemonade
on a hot summer day

I heard the preacher said that
Adam was sleeping when eve was formed,
So its natural i cant understand You;
Never mind God dint ask me to understand
But just love You.

You are a whirlpool,i like dying in
A joyful pain to live with.

I wonder You never get tired,
active & bubbly 24x7
How You managed to give me
early breakfasts & a very late dinners.
Why were You awake all night for my exams?
How do You understand me ?
How good You love me ?
How much You care for me,even if i don't.

You are for sure,God sent
You are nothing,but a blessing to me


You are female,a part of me...
Thy name is Woman

I love You.

Cheers,
R


Dedicated to Amma, Karunya & many other Women who are a great part in shaping my life.


|| Happy Woman's day||

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from You . . .